Lamberts N-Acetyl Cysteine is a one-day formula that offers a total of 600mg of NAC. Manufactured in the United Kingdom and developed in facilities that operate under strict GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing standards.
• NAC is a modified form of the amino acid L-Cysteine, and is one of the few sulfur-containing amino acids. As a consequence, NAC has a strong smell of sulfur, which is completely normal.
• NAC increases the amount of a substance called glutathione in the body and is widely recommended by professionals.
• Amino acids are used by the body to build proteins. Proteins are indispensable for the formation of cells, also being linked to the biochemical structure of hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters and antibodies.
• Amino acids are classified as essential or non-essential.
• This product is suitable for all adults. This product is suitable for vegetarians. N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is an altered form of the amino acid L-cysteine.
• This is one of the few amino acids that contain sulfur. NAC has a strong smell of sulfur, which is completely normal.
How to use:
• Take 1 capsule per day with a meal.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90 Amount Per Serving: N-Acetycysteine (NAC) 500mg NAC Other Ingredients: N-acetylcysteine (NAC), capsule shell: gelatin, water, anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide, colorant: titanium dioxide.
Standard delivery is available right across the UK mainland and We do not post to P.O. BOX Address or any Address that use as virtual office. Orders Under £15 will have only £2.99 Delivery Charges.
While nutrientsdiscovery.com strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by nutrientsdiscovery.com.